Labyrinth is a classic game for phones and tablets on the Android, the essence of which is that you need to hold a metal ball through the labyrinth. At first glance, it seems that everything is very simple, only when you get down to business – there are a lot of problems. After all, the control is done by an accelerometer, so every one of your careless moves can lead to the end of the game. To make everything as accurate and correct as possible, you can calibrate the device to the built-in level.
In the game Labyrinth, you will be available 20 levels and 10 more you can create on your own. To expand the possibilities of playing up to 1000 levels will have to purchase a paid version, but this is a personal matter for each player.
Of the features of the game Labyrinth I want to note here are the following functions:
- 60 FPS (not supported on all devices). This function provides higher realism and physics. At the moment, almost any device can launch this game with this function, since the game itself is not demanding on system resources.
- Shadows. It is thanks to the shadows, Labyrinth allows you to feel the maximum realism. If the device has good characteristics, you can feel as if you are holding a real wooden labyrinth in your hands and chasing it with a real metal ball. It is because of the shadows that the perception of objects is correctly formed.
- 3D walls (optional). This function allows the walls of the labyrinth to change the visual perception when moving the device. Depending on the slope, you can see how the sides of the walls move in the corresponding trajectory.
- Subtle modeling of models allows the ball to slide along the edge of the holes without falling into it. Most of these games simply absorb the ball if it is near the hole, and then you can balance on the very edge, leaving the winner.
- Carpenter’s mode with calibration opens up opportunities for you, to show your strength in building labyrinths, and then you have to test it.
- Automatic saving of the passed levels allows you not to stop, continuing to play Labyrinth further and further and at the same time, you can be sure that all your statistics will be saved.
- A unique soundtrack, allowing not only to see but also to hear every sound, knock, hit corresponding to each action in the game.
- Tactile feedback helps to feel every action on the playing field. For example: when the ball hits the wall you will feel that it is beating somewhere in the depth of your device.
How to Download and play Labyrinth on PC
Step 1. Download BlueStacks and install it on your Windows or Mac OS computer. On the first screen, tap “Enable” to connect to mobile accounts and you’ll need to sign in with your Google account from the Android Play Store. Then click “Continue”;
Step 2. Log in to your Play Store account and your Google account. Click “Existing” to enter your login information;
Step 3. After connecting with the Google account, the program will display the apps off the Play Store, with the options of applications, games and more, as if it were the screen of your Android smartphone. To search for your favorite app, and use it on your computer, click on the “magnifying glass” icon and enter its name;
Step 4. Now type Labyrinth in the search bar. After the search, click “Install” to continue and finish.
Step 5. When the download is finished click “Open”;
Step 6. Now your game will run on your computer, just like on your smartphone. To return to the Google Play Store page simply click on the “Arrow” icon at the bottom of the program.
If you still find it difficult you can check out the detailed instruction.
Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments below.