Dungeon Hunter – this is one of the most exciting and exciting games for Android in the genre of RPG. Its manufacturer is the famous division of Gameloft. Millions of users have already downloaded the game and went to the warpath with various epic monsters to defend their honor and save the world from evil.
Features of Dungeon Hunter
It’s not hard to guess that the popularity of the game Dungeon Hunter for Android is caused by a list of specific features, among which:
- A mind-blowing graphics that allows you to feel yourself part of the events on the screen.
- Several different characters, each of which has its own unique abilities and characteristics. The user can act as Warrior, Fencer, Warrior or Guardian.
- A large list of equipment that you can both purchase and earn, winning online fights or passing the game in quest mode.
- Wide opportunities for the development and upgrading of characters, so that your character will become even stronger and more enduring.
- Opportunity to compete with friends or fight with other players.
- Availability. Dungeon Hunter is a free application, however, some unique items can be purchased using unique price offers and special promotions.
- Convenient, intuitive controls, which makes the gameplay even more fun and fascinating.
Separately, it is worth noting the ability of the player to build their own team and try their hand at fighting against other users from around the world.
Set yourself on a tablet or smartphone game Dungeon Hunter and plunge into the world of adventure, fearless warriors and various epic creatures. Prove that it is you who deserve to be the best!
How to Download and play Dungeon Hunter on PC
Step 1. Download BlueStacks and install it on your Windows or Mac OS computer. On the first screen, tap “Enable” to connect to mobile accounts and you’ll need to sign in with your Google account from the Android Play Store. Then click “Continue”;
Step 2. Log in to your Play Store account and your Google account. Click “Existing” to enter your login information;
Step 3. After connecting with the Google account, the program will display the apps off the Play Store, with the options of applications, games and more, as if it were the screen of your Android smartphone. To search for your favorite app, and use it on your computer, click on the “magnifying glass” icon and enter its name;
Step 4. Now type Dungeon Hunter in the search bar. After the search, click “Install” to continue and finish.
Step 5. When the download is finished click “Open”;
Step 6. Now your game will run on your computer, just like on your smartphone. To return to the Google Play Store page simply click on the “Arrow” icon at the bottom of the program.
If you still find it difficult you can check out the detailed instruction.
Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments below.